Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Whats up ?

Its me Rob here again,I haven't got much to say here today,apart from the appalling weather here in Ireland, which is probably typical for this time of year and the 11 other months of the year !.I've been reading some philosophy lately most notably Arthur Schopenhauer and Jean Paul Sartre, Its pretty tough to grasp but I'm sure it will all come to me some day. I've been doing some reading about Italy lately also,The Italian economy seems to have taken a hit since the recession ,The country descended into political turmoil but i t seems like a cool place to visit and its rich in culture and history, I'm sure I'll visit there some day.I'd like to see the architecture there I'm pretty sure its amazing. Last night I watched Rodney Dangerfield on Youtube, hes possibly one of the greatest comedians that ever lived in my opinion hes just a timeless classic. I'ts quite bewildering how he remembers all those jokes !.So today I guess is the last day of 2013 it was quite a boring year for me I have to admit,Hopefully in 2014 better opportunities will arise .have a nice day                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              It is a curious fact that in bad days we can very vividly recall the good time that is now no more; but that in good days, we have only a very cold and imperfect memory of the bad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Arthur Schopenhauer  (22 February 1788 – 21 September 1860)

No comments:

Post a Comment