Hello people Of the Internet, I would first like to you wish you all a wonderful summer.The last time I posted a blog entry was over a month ago.The weather is quite nice here in Ireland today which is quite a nice change I guess.I have spent some reading books, mainly philosophy such as the classic Nicomachean Ethics by Aristotle, it is quite a difficult read in my opinion but a timeless classic which has influenced so many philosophers over the years.I will be 19 years old 6 days from now, it really went fast.For some reason my Google plus account has over 5,700 views, I have no Idea where all these views have be coming from. Quite strange Indeed.
Since the last time I posted , a international conundrum has unfolded in Ukraine . It seems Russian speaking minorities in Ukraine either want greater Autonomy or want their region to be incorporated into the Russian Federation. Nato have been quick to jump in, using this as a opportunity to give it some relevance in the 21st century. The US have being imposing Sanctions on Russia and a war of words has ensued. I wonder how things will turn out.
On the 29th of April I passed a fitness test for the Irish Naval Service Reserve. The Naval Service Reserve is a reserve force in Ireland that helps augment the Irish Naval Service. I Hope that I will be accepted into the naval service reserve as it will be a unique experience.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment